Have you ever seen it? I’m almost 40 and I’ve always wondered what was really at the end of the rainbow. Last month I found out.
Here is the photo I caught while driving up 71N towards Cleveland.
It’s real. The only editing I did what brightened it up a little because it was raining and not very clear.
I took it with my camera phone so it’s not the best quality but you can see what is really at the end of a rainbow.
Comments would really be appreciated on this picture!
I think it’s almost one of a kind!
- Double Rainbow: God never ceases to amaze me!!! (virtuouswoman73.wordpress.com)
- Rainbows apologize for angry skies … by yvette depaepe (500px.com)
- Researchers unlock secret of the rare ‘twinned rainbow’ (esciencenews.com)
- Efforts to Restore Luster of Rainbow Room May Come Too Late (nytimes.com)
- Deviant Rainbows and Rainbow Whirligigs (poetryman69.typepad.com)