While researching tablets, I came across this comparison thingy:
OMG! How easy was that?! LOL
I’ve decided that I am going to buy the Apple iPad. Even though the Acer was the recommended tablet, I still want the iPad.
I’m not too thrilled about the fact there are no USB ports and I’ll need to buy an adapter, and it doesn’t support adobe flash but there’s just something more enticing about the iPad than any of the android tablets. Not to mention I won’t be using it as my main computer. Just for on the go web searching and email etc…Also, there is no contract required with the iPad. I can use it’s built-in wi-fi, unlike the new Galaxy Tab 7.7 goes on sale at Verizon Wireless for $499 today, however, this guy requires a two-year contract with Verizon and that means you’ll be paying $30 per month after that initial price for data. Total cost of ownership after two years? $1,220.
So there you have it. If you’re trying to decide which one to buy, I recommend (
an iPad2 lol) using that questionnaire form thingy at the link above and it will give you a good idea of which tablet is best suited for your needs. It worked for me, but I still want a white iPad 🙂 Hehe!
White, honey. White. I want the white one. 🙂
(It’s personal, folks. 🙂
- iPad 3 to cost more than the iPad 2? (ziggytek.com)
- Contracts are killing Android tablet sales (intomobile.com)
- Sony Tablet S: Nice iPad Alternative (connectwithyourteens.net)
- Cheap 8GB Apple iPad 2 launching next week for £200? (somobile.co.uk)
- Apple iPad 3 expected on 7 March following press event (zokimag.wordpress.com)