I want to maintain the coziness of it. How do I do this? Not to mention my blog isn’t about one subject. It’s my life, my thoughts and sometimes, other’s thoughts. So how do I do this?
Is there anything I should change about my current blogging style?
I’m not going to have a hundred banners on it, (I don’t think), I just want to be like everyone else and make money blogging about what I love.
If you have any suggestions, they would be very helpful.
Should IO stick to one category? Maybe parenting?
Or is it ok to jump around topics?
I’ve noticed in the last 6 months that whatever I write about (as long as it’s a popular subject) IMMEDIATELY shows up in Google on the first page. Two days ago, I wrote about Casy Anthony and I got over 560
page views for that post alone.
I know that’s not much compared to some blogs, however, that post was on the first page, so I know somethings going on and I know it can be profitable.
I just don’t know where to start and keep my site cozy.
Any input would be appreciated 🙂
- Monetizing Your Blog for Maximum Profits (mybusiness7myblog.wordpress.com)
- Monetizing Your Blog Beyond Banner Ads (zacjohnson.com)
- Selling Ad Space Is Another Great Way To Make Money Online (trafficcoleman.com)
- Blog Monetization Done Correctly (mybusiness7myblog.wordpress.com)
- Monetizing Your Blog Beyond the Banner Ads (johnchow.com)